Labor Day is here. Yes, the unofficial END of summer is this weekend. The last big hoorah, the last time we can wear white pants (wait, that’s not still a rule!), and the last excuse to party until… well the next party.
Do you know what you’ll be having this weekend? I do. This simple – and simply delicious – corn on the cob. How much more “summer” can you get than corn on the cob? A good, fresh ear of corn on the cob is amazing all on it’s own…
BUT with this creamy, chili-flecked sauce, you’ll be in heaven!
Sheet pan cooking is all the rage nowadays. No fuss, low maintenance, and simple clean up – it sure has a lot going for it. I love it here, as roasting the corn brings out the sweetness while still keeping the kernels crisp.
Party on with this zesty lime & feta corn- and stay tuned for more awesome sheet pan ideas to come!
See the recipe step by step…
What better way to celebrate summer than corn on the cob? I’ll tell you. Corn on the cob slathered with cheese and chili powder! ************************SHEET PAN CORN w/ LIME & FETA recipe @ KeyLimeLexi.com..#sheetpanrecipes #keylimelexi #floridafoodie #foodblog #beallsflorida #livelifelocal #bradenton #annamariaisland #inverness #crystalriver #thevillages #veniceflorida #englewoodfl #suncity #oldsmarfl #newportrichey #naplesflorida #portcharlotte #lakelandflorida #bonitasprings #ftmyers #sanibelisland #jupiterflorida #verobeach #boyntonbeach #tampabay #sarasotaflorida #southwestflorida
Posted by Key Lime Lexi on Thursday, August 29, 2019
Sheet Pan Corn with Zesty Lime & Feta
- 6 ears fresh corn shucked
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 lime zested
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400. Place corn on a baking sheet and roast in the oven, turning once, for 8 minutes. At the end of cooking, turn on the broiler (making sure the corn is about 8 inches from the heat), in order to get some color on the corn. Watch it closely so it doesn’t burn, and turn a few times for even cooking.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo, lime zest, feta, chili powder, salt and some black pepper.
- As soon as the corn comes out, spread the mixture around the cob. Serve warm with lime wedges.
Tips & Tricks
- For a little more heat, use chipotle chili powder.
- The spread can be made ahead of time and refrigerated.