Roasted potatoes are such a welcome side dish to a variety of entrees, so it’s great to have this go-to recipe in your rotation. Once you make these a few times, you might go off script, experimenting with different herbs, or adding spices such as cumin or paprika.
Rosemary Roasted Parmigiano Potatoes
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ cup freshly grated parmigianno reggiano cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400. Halve potatoes lengthwise, and if large, cut into quarters lengthwise. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and toss with the garlic, rosemary, olive oil and salt. Once mixed thoroughly, toss with the cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then stir. Bake another 10 minutes, stirring again. Bake for a final 10-15 minutes until the cheese starts to get crispy and brown and the potatoes are cooked through. Serve warm.